Many of our Directors and staff provide support to and/or sit on boards of not-for-profits, volunteering their time and expertise to organisations.
We understand the day-to-day challenges not-for-profits typically face:
- Finding the money to accomplish your organisation’s mission
- Constant pressure on your time
- Hiring and managing staff
- Living in an expensive city on a not-for-profit salary
- Complying with government requirements
The ever-increasing complexity of tax and accounting issues can be a minefield of compliance issues; the recent changes to reporting requirements are just one example. Working with so many not for profits means we understand the challenges you face, including the financial challenges. We can take away the worry, hassle and extra work that accounting brings. And that leaves you to focus on your mission rather than on your accounts.
William Buck helps not-for-profits with services such as:
- New reporting standards
- Financial statements preparation or audit
- Special purpose audits
- Limited reviews of financial statements
- Governance and internal processes reviews
By choosing to work with William Buck, you choose to get the best advice available. Our clients have access to a Partner as well as our friendly Associates.
To experience why so many not-for-profits like working with us, contact one of our Partners for a FREE meeting to prepare you for the new reporting standards.